Forget everything you’ve heard about grass fed beef; our grass fed sirloin steak is tender, flavorful and delicious. Known for their tender meat, Dexter cattle is the ultimate grass fed beef. Beef from Aradia Farm is always raised on pasture and are grass fed and grass finished.
Each sirloin steak is approximately 0.75 pounds.
Steaks can be bone in or boneless.
Tips and Tricks
- For long term storage, keep frozen. Once defrosted, cook within one week.
- Cook at a low temperature for a longer time. Grass Fed beef will be tough if cooked too hot.
Recipes for Sirloin Steak
Easy Seasoning Recipe for Steaks
- Rub steak with salt, pepper, minced garlic and minced onion.Grill Steak on medium low until thoroughly cooked.
Why choose Aradia Farm Sirloin Steak?
- Cattle at Aradia Farm are on pasture year round. They always have access to a large pasture where they have free access to grass (or hay). We run our own breeding program; our cows give birth naturally in the pasture. Calves are left with their mothers, and we let the mothers wean them to prevent stress on the mother and calf. We take great pride in providing the best life possible for our cattle. This is just one reason our beef is superior; cattle that are happy have lower stress and therefore more tender and flavorful meat.
- Aside from all the grass and hay in the pasture, our cattle are treated with organic fruits and vegetables. Due to a partnership with New Morning Natural Market, our cattle have year round access to organic, fresh fruits and vegetables. Even in the depths of winter, our cattle are getting fresh kale, spinach, and lettuce in addition to apples, pears and bananas.