Click here to shop our Connecticut grass fed beef!
Learn more about our Grass Fed Beef from Dexter Cattle
- Dexter Cattle produce Grass Fed Beef of excellent quality and flavor with good marbling.
- Dexter Cattle grass fed beef has a delightful taste that is lean. Due to the smaller size of the cattle, the cuts are smaller, but the quality and coloring are usually exceptional.
- Beef from Dexter Cattle is ideally suited to a boutique meat market or the home freezer.
- Dexter cattle can be finished off grass at 18 to 24 months old, without supplementary feeding with an average live weight of approx 350kgs.
- For more information on Dexter Cattle, visit the American Dexter Cattle Association or the Purebred Dexter Cattle Association
Why choose Aradia Farm Grass Fed Beef?
- Cattle at Aradia Farm are on pasture in Oxford, CT year round. They always have access to a large pasture where they have free access to grass (or hay). We run our own breeding program; our cows give birth naturally in the pasture. Calves are left with their mothers, and we let the mothers wean them to prevent stress on the mother and calf. We take great pride in providing the best life possible for our cattle. This is just one reason our beef is superior; cattle that are happy have lower stress and therefore more tender and flavorful meat.
- Aside from all the grass and hay in the pasture, our cattle are treated with organic fruits and vegetables. Due to a partnership with New Morning Natural Market, our cattle have year round access to organic, fresh fruits and vegetables. Even in the depths of winter, our cattle are getting fresh kale, spinach, and lettuce in addition to apples, pears and bananas.
Shop Grass Fed Dexter Beef
Grass Fed Ground Beef