Aradia Farm Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary Applesauce Recipe
Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary Applesauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 boneless Aradia Farm pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds), halved
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 6 medium Golden Delicious apples, peeled and chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary Applesauce Directions:
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients.
Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place pork roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan, fat side up.
Roast 55-65 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
Add apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, rosemary and salt; cook 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until apples are very soft.
Remove from heat; mash apples to desired consistency.Remove roast from oven; tent with foil.
Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with warm applesauce.
Reciple courtesy of Taste of Home